[yast-devel] RE:Take Your Business Online & Make More Sales!
  • From: "Delight Africa Limited" <sales29@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 21:08:36 +0300
Greetings,

My name is Daniel and would like to have the privilege of helping you generate
additional revenue by offering our cutting-edge web, seo and software services
to you.

Would you be interested in a possible redesign of your site or additional
features that might benefit the overall usability and user experience which
usually leads to increased leads and sales?

You will be able to get emails such as info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, or
yourname@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and much more

Custom Dynamic Web Design starting from Ksh.s 10,000 - Mobile enabled

We also have

CRM - Customer Relationship management system

AMS - Asset Management System

DMS - Document Management System

HRM - Human Resource Planning

PMS - Project Management System

ERP - Enterprise Resource Planning management System

View some of the latest web design projects: http://www.goldenjuices.com

http://www.eclipsevaluers.com

http://www.interlab.co.ke

Contact Details: +254(0)703 745 484 | +254(0)724 566 088 | +254 (0) 722 533771
Location: 4th Floor, Dev Towers, Biashara Street, Nairobi Kenya.

Note: - Though this is not an automated email, we keep on sending out these
emails to all those people whom we find eligible of using our services.