[yast-devel] Hack Week - searching for an interesting project?
Hello,

I noticed that next week is Hack Week at SUSE again.

Just in case you are still looking for an interesting project - what
about https://hackweek.suse.com/11/projects/472 ? ;-)

The idea is to rewrite the YaST2 AppArmor module so that it doesn't need
the deprecated Immunix::* perl modules anymore.
(See the hackweek page for details and implementation ideas.)

I can help on the AppArmor side, but don't know anything about YaST
programming ;-)

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
<cboltz> jjohansen: we can just label it "the can't be more broken
than 2.8.3 release" ;-)