Re: [yast-devel] OOD reading list
On 7.10.2014 15:19, David Majda wrote:
I was tasked with preparing this list. And because I think the topic is
also interesting for YaST developers (who recently transitioned from
purely procedural YCP world into the new OO world of Ruby), I'm also
sending it here.

Enjoy :-)

Thank you, David, we will! :)

Ancor: Maybe it would be a good idea to add some of these links (or all?) to Yast page into "For Developers" section? I guess we all want to be better developers ;)

Bye
Lukas

Cloud & Systems Management Department, SUSE Linux