[yast-devel] SLE-12-GA maintenance branch created
Hi,
I finish creation of SLE-12-GA maintenance branch. It tries to create
submit requests to Update:Test which do not exists yet, so it fails,
but it is useful when you need to create fix for SLE-12 GA.

How to submit package to SLE-12 which should be in GA

For fix to SLE-12 for GA push fix to git branch SLE-12-GA ( merge pull
request after review ), jenkins create package in Devel:YaST:SLE-12 and
then create manual submit request to SLE-12-GA with

osc -A https://api.suse.de Devel:YaST:SLE-12 <your package name like
yast2-bootloader> SUSE:SLE-12:GA

I get feedback that my previous mail with maintanance model is not
clear, so I will prepare today document where is using maintenance
branch explaned. Goal is to allow easy check if there is no fix missing in
master as
we want to use master for SP1.

Josef