Re: [yast-devel] An idea for integration tests
On Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 03:24:13PM +0200, Ancor Gonzalez Sosa wrote:
Since I was tired of the Trello card I spent the whole workshop working
on and being inspired by Flavio's talk, I switched my mind this morning
to the integration tests card.

I had an idea for writing tests with much less stubbing (using a virtual
system) than I think is worth trying.

Explained (together with some braindumping) at
https://public.pad.fsfe.org/p/yast-integration-tests

Unfortunately for this approach several components do not
interact via SCR with the system, e.g. libzypp and libstorage.
Also any stock rubygem we want to use will not care about SCR.

ciao Arvin

--
Arvin Schnell, <aschnell@xxxxxxx>
16746 (AG Nürnberg)