[yast-devel] Going forward with the landing page
  • From: Ancor Gonzalez Sosa <ancor@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 14:27:09 +0200
As you may know, we are trying to create a landing page for the project
in order to make the life of new contributors easier. And as you may
also know, there is a beautiful TODO.txt [1] file in the repository.
Let's try to not let the initiative die after this week.

To make sure we all share the vision about the goal of the page, I
updated the README.md [2]. It's actually just my vision (after some
discussions with different people this week), so please don't hesitate
to open a discussion about any aspect.

I also included a draft for the CONTRIBUTING.md [3] file with the
process we should probably follow after this week to go forward with the
creation of the page. Nothing special, just a shorter version of our
general contribution guide.

Cheers.

[1] https://github.com/yast/yast.github.io/blob/master/TODO.txt
[2] https://github.com/yast/yast.github.io/blob/master/README.md