Re: [yast-devel] yast2-bootloader already have SLE-12-GA branch and what versioning?
On Fri, Sep 05, 2014 at 12:43:39PM +0200, Josef Reidinger wrote:
Hi,
I would like to inform you that yast2-bootloder have own
maintenance branch for SLE-12-GA fixes. All setup looks OK. Devel
project in IBS is created, jenkins now have two tasks ( where master is
now disabled, as there is no location where to send new version ).

Only remaining thing that we need decide is versioning. Will we follow
common convention that in maintenance branch we freeze old version and
just start adding .<number> or some other suggestion?

In other words, keep the 3 number components frozen and add an
increasing 4th number.
(The 3rd component keeps increasing in the parent branch, which is
master).

--
Martin Vidner, Cloud & Systems Management Team
http://en.opensuse.org/User:Mvidner