Re: [yast-devel] SLE12 GIT branch? - match contents
On Tue, Sep 02, 2014 at 11:09:15AM +0200, Lukas Ocilka wrote:

PLS, also remember that I'd like to branch SLE12-SP1 maintenance from
"master" to keep the development of master/openSUSE/SLE12-SP1 as close as
possible - as long as possible.

Do I understand this right: You want to base YaST on SLE12 SP1 on
"master in about a year" instead of SLE12?

Regards,
Arvin

--
Arvin Schnell, <aschnell@xxxxxxx>