Re: [yast-devel] very unimpressed by found changes (theme)
On 2014-07-29 10:30 (GMT+0200) Martin Vidner composed:

Before I do that, please provide a pointer to the source for the
current color scheme so that I may objectively quantify its
brightness and contrast levels according to WCAG, and include the
result when I file a bug. TIA

Here:
https://github.com/openSUSE/branding/blob/13.2/yast/installation.qss

Actually, this theme is 3 months old now and lacking the fixes made
in https://github.com/yast/yast-theme/tree/master/SLE/wizard . I
will port that. But do not hold your breath, the colors are the
same. It will probably help with the check box though.

Those can't be everything affecting colors. Neither accounts for the foreground color resembling red that appears e.g. in:
http://fm.no-ip.com/SS/Suse/YaST/132/yastI-20140801-InsSet0768v.png

Also I've found multiple instances of a color combination that clearly fails when checked on
http://juicystudio.com/services/luminositycontrastratio.php

QMenuBar::item:selected { /*# 2.84:1 Fail #*/
color: #fff;
background: #28ae73;}

QPushButton:default:pressed, QPushButton:pressed { /*# 1.81:1 Fail #*/
color: #2d2d2d;
background-color: #175f48;}

QPushButton:open { /*# 2.84:1 Fail #*/
color: #fff;
background: #2d2d2d;}

QPushButton QMenu::item:selected { /*# 2.84:1 Fail #*/
background-color: #28ae73;
color: white;}

#RepoUpgradeLabel { /*# 2.84:1 Fail #*/
color: #fff;