Re: [yast-devel] very unimpressed by found changes (theme)
On Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 12:46:16PM -0400, Felix Miata wrote:
On 2014-07-28 18:01 (GMT+0200) Martin Vidner composed:

is this the color theme you see?

IIRC, yes. It's more than 2 weeks since I saw it, and your 1024x768
attachment makes everything too small to see any significant detail.
The red on brown there is virtually invisible. The green on brown
and brown on green isn't a whole lot easier to make out.

https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/15377/modules/installation_overview/steps/1
(screenshot attached, in case the link expires)
No, the theme is complete, at least for SLE. openSUSE may decide to
change it, but it should be good already.

A bug report with a screenshot please?

Before I do that, please provide a pointer to the source for the
current color scheme so that I may objectively quantify its
brightness and contrast levels according to WCAG, and include the
result when I file a bug. TIA

Here:
https://github.com/openSUSE/branding/blob/13.2/yast/installation.qss

Actually, this theme is 3 months old now and lacking the fixes made
in https://github.com/yast/yast-theme/tree/master/SLE/wizard . I
will port that. But do not hold your breath, the colors are the
same. It will probably help with the check box though.
--
Martin Vidner, Cloud & Systems Management Team
http://en.opensuse.org/User:Mvidner