Re: [yast-devel] Testing AutoYast in openQA
Hi Ludwig,
that's an great idea !!!
We can try it together. Just call me when you have time.

Greetings
Stefan

Am 24.06.2014 15:51, schrieb Ludwig Nussel:
Josef Reidinger wrote:
On Tue, 24 Jun 2014 15:00:11 +0200
Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ludwig would like to give us a favor and will try to create some
AutoYast test case in openQA. This is a great step towards continuous
integration testing!

Would you, please, help him to get some good AutoYast profile to
start with?

AutoYast documentation can be found here:
(maybe a bit obsolete) http://doc.opensuse.org/projects/autoyast/
(maybe internal only)
http://docserv.suse.de/documents/SLES12/SLES-autoyast/

one more time, to send all involved parties.

Hi, what I recommend as starting point is to do trivial
next->next->next installation of SLES and use autoinst.xml in /root ;)

I did that but the resulting file contains too specific data. Like e.g.
the title of the boot loader (which includes the beta version) or all
system users. So that file would need to be stripped to not contain auto
detect settings.

cu
Ludwig