Re: [yast-devel] Re: libstorage plans?
On 23.6.2014 12:45, Arvin Schnell wrote:
On Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 12:29:53PM +0200, Roman Neuhauser wrote:
hello,

Arvin mentioned in libstorage/pull/69 that there are "important and
fundamental changes required in libstorage". i'd like to know what
you (both Arvin and the team as a whole) plan in this regard?

I don't plan anything since the feature requests use all of my
time anyway. Years ago I started a to-do list that just keeps
growing. Some entries:

... shortened ...

Regards,
Arvin

Sounds like a nice list of ideas. Please put it to GitHub or update the Wiki page and link that Wiki from GitHub.

Thanks
Lukas

Cloud & Systems Management Department, SUSE Linux