Re: [yast-devel] rspec 3.0
On Fri, 23 May 2014 09:55:24 +0200
"Michal Filka" <michal.filka@xxxxxxx> wrote:

In general I
think we should not use new syntax now, but what we can do is to not
use deprecated syntax as there is already alternatives to prevent
future problems.

In my POV, it would be nice to convert tests from old testsuite into
rspec ... And than convert from rspec into another rspec ;-)

In general, I think that there is no need to use obsolete syntax as
we write specs from the scratch.

Michal

I agree. I just see one of rspec test using obsolete monkey patching
with `instance.stub(...)`, so I will like to raise it to have easy
switch to new rspec.

Josef