Re: [yast-devel] Modify Kernel parameters call
On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 03:05:56PM +0200, Josef Reidinger wrote:
On Tue, 13 May 2014 10:41:26 +0200
Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx> wrote:

After discussions on lunch, IRC and also directly in pull request I
change slightly API.

If noone have objections I will add it tomorrow and start modifying
users of API to use it.

Examples of usage:

# getter
Bootloader.kernel_param("cio_ignore", :recovery)

# setter
Bootloader.modify_kernel_params(:common, :recovery, :xen_guest,
"crashkernel" => "256M@64M")

I think it's confusing to once pass the target as second
parameter and the other time the value.

Regards,
Arvin

--