Re: [yast-devel] Translating apps written using libyui
  • From: Manu Gupta <manugupt1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 May 2014 00:44:20 +0530
Hello

On Thu, May 1, 2014 at 12:35 AM, Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, 30 Apr 2014 23:58:42 +0530
Manu Gupta <manugupt1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello All

SaX3 was written in libyui, I was wondering if libyui, supports
translation and if it does how do I add translation support to it?

Hi manu,
in general, what blocks you from using gettext? I think it is not
libyui issue what is display. It is just widgets with some texts and
translation is up to users of it.

I used gettext and it worked.

I have one more question, is the pot files proper

https://github.com/openSUSE/sax3/tree/master/src/translation

Can you please check that and let me know if it is appropriate or do I
need to change something for translators?

Josef

Regards
Manu Gupta