[yast-devel] How to get info from failed test (old-style)
Hi,

I've started getting exit code 16 when running SuSEFirewall test and was not able to find out where the problem is, as logs did not contain anything. I've found out how to run the test manually and get all the logs...

This all the info `make check` gives me:
Running ./yast2.test/testsuite.exp ...
Checking started
Running SuSEFirewall ...
FAIL: Test case failed for SuSEFirewall:
Return code: '16'.
child process exited abnormally

And here's what I needed to run to get all the logs:
`cd yast-yast2/library/network/testsuite`
`/usr/lib/YaST2/bin/y2base -l - -c /usr/share/YaST2/data/testsuite/log.conf -I ../src -M ../src tests/SuSEFirewall.rb UI`

Then I've got everything including the error and its backtrace
Client call failed with 'undefined method `[]' for nil:NilClass' and backtrace ["/usr/share/YaST2/lib/yast2/systemd_unit.rb:143:in `block in extract_properties'", ...]
Internal error. Please report a bug report with logs.
Details: undefined method `[]' for nil:NilClass
Caller: /usr/share/YaST2/lib/yast2/systemd_unit.rb:143:in `block in extract_properties'

I hope this will be helpful
Thanks to Josef for hints
Bye
Lukas

--

Lukas Ocilka, Yast TL, Cloud & Systems Management Department
SUSE LINUX s.r.o., Praha