[yast-devel] Disable InputField on the run
  • From: Julian Zwickl <jzwickl@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 12:55:23 +0100
Hey Guys,

I have a question. Is it possible to disable InputFields on the run?
I want to click on a checkbox and then the InputField should be
disabled. The CheckBox and the InputField are placed on a DumbTab
widget.

I queried the status of the CheckBox with UI.Querywidget, this works
for me. Then i tried to dis-/enable the InputField with UI.ChangeWidget
but it still doesn't work. Did you have a good example?
Maybe you can take a look( http://pastebin.suse.de/9388)

Regards,
Julian