Re: [yast-devel] Wizard/YaST UI Documentation
  • From: Julian Zwickl <jzwickl@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2014 11:36:23 +0100
Hi,

How can i create a tab bar on the window. The YaST UI Doc doesn't help
a lot.

Regards,
Julian

On Wed, Mar 05, 2014 at 10:15:55AM +0100, Julian Zwickl wrote:
Hi,

did you have a documentation about the YaST Wizard(UI) for Ruby?

We have the main site
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:YaST_development
referencing the UI bits
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:YaST:_UI,_User_Interface_Library

Sadly, that documents the YCP bindings, which we currently use with
only a slight translation to Ruby. There have been prototypes of a
Rubyish UI code, but we are not using that in production
https://github.com/libyui/ruby-ui