[yast-devel] Yast Installation: Taken Over by Ladislav
Hi,

At first, I'd like to thank to Jiri Suchomel for his well-done services while maintaining the yast2-installation so far. Thank you! And, as I know you have other tasks to do now ...

... and as the subject already states, Ladislav Slezak (lslezak) takes over maintenance of the yast2-installation package. Josef Reidinger will be helping him by sharing the load.

I'll change the build service to know about this change and Ladislav/Josef will change GitHub file(s) soon.

Thanks and Bye
Lukas

--

Lukas Ocilka, Yast TL, Cloud & Systems Management Department
SUSE LINUX s.r.o., Praha