Re: [yast-devel] Build Service Mails on Yast Devel - Conclusion
On 27.1.2014 16:16, Josef Reidinger wrote:
Hi to summary discussion and try to reach conclude what I should
change:

- move OBS/IBS notifications ( so whole yast-team user ) to
yast-commit and it is up to everybody to filter reasonable to see if
his package is not accepted

- pending pull request mail keep on yast-devel

- brakeman for webyast disable on jenkins.

I am right?

If noone complain I will do proper action on monday at 12 CET

Josef

No one complained, so I changed it as described above.

LGTM :)

Thanks
Lukas

--

Lukas Ocilka, Yast TL, Cloud & Systems Management Department
SUSE LINUX s.r.o., Praha