[yast-devel] New Installer: Sprint Review 2014-01-24
Done
====

Branding packages
- Splitting almost done

Installer media status
- Checked after Jenkins has been fixed
- Qt5 broken
- ncurses OK

SCC - Registration (AKA Second API Call)
- FYI: First API call is "handshake", Second API call is "registration itself"
- Yast part finished (at that time), server was not ready so we were unable to test whether it works as expected

Porting to Qt5
- Finished by broken at the end, fixing WIP

Fixed Jenkins
- In cooperation with other team/s

Ruby 2.1
- Done for factory, waiting in Build Service
- We'll most probably have it in SLE 12

Linuxrc self-update
- Documented in SDB:Linuxrc

Network auto-config
- SLE 12 feature for installer

Issues
======

- Some of the features will be late (not till feature freeze)
- UI still not in the shape we would like it
- Broken Qt5 port

Next
====

Notes
- Ken is in Prague Monday to Wednesday

Ladislav
- UI together with Ken
- list of branding packages to Steffen (till feature freeze)
- SCC - harden the current implementation

Martin
- Fix Qt5
- SLE 12 features

Josef
- UI together with Ken
- Finish summary screen (still WIP)

Jiri
- GeoIP WIP, decision [urgently] needed
- Finish pending pull-requests

Lukas
- Testing using openQA

Arvin
- SLE 12 features

Steffen
- SLE 12 features

--

Lukas Ocilka, Yast TL, Cloud & Systems Management Department
SUSE LINUX s.r.o., Praha