Re: [yast-devel] Build Service Mails on Yast Devel
On 21.1.2014 14:45, Arvin Schnell wrote:
IMHO yast-devel should be used by people only (no mails generated
by bots/scripts). I'd prefer yast-commit list for such mails.

I second that. This also applies to "webyast security scanner"
and "forgotten pull requests" mails.

The webyast security scanner can be actually fully disabled (in Jenkins).

On the other hand, forgotten pull requests are very important for the team to cooperate better. Ideally, there should be no forgotten pull requests IMO and thus I like to see it here.

2c
Lukas

--

Lukas Ocilka, Yast TL, Cloud & Systems Management Department
SUSE LINUX s.r.o., Praha