Re: [yast-devel] Build Service Mails on Yast Devel
On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 02:39:59PM +0100, Ladislav Slezak wrote:
Dne 21.1.2014 10:03, Josef Reidinger napsal(a):
On Tue, 21 Jan 2014 09:58:36 +0100
Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx> wrote:

On Tue, 21 Jan 2014 09:54:29 +0100
Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
[...]

I'm unable to follow other discussions because of that. What's your
opinion?

IMHO yast-devel should be used by people only (no mails generated
by bots/scripts). I'd prefer yast-commit list for such mails.

I second that. This also applies to "webyast security scanner"
and "forgotten pull requests" mails.

Regards,
Arvin

--