Re: [yast-devel] Build Service Mails on Yast Devel
Dne 21.1.2014 10:03, Josef Reidinger napsal(a):
On Tue, 21 Jan 2014 09:58:36 +0100
Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx> wrote:

On Tue, 21 Jan 2014 09:54:29 +0100
Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
[...]

I'm unable to follow other discussions because of that. What's your
opinion?

IMHO yast-devel should be used by people only (no mails generated
by bots/scripts). I'd prefer yast-commit list for such mails.

And one trick. I have all mails from BS in separated directory where
filter store it.
It is easy filter X-Mailer Contains "OBS Notification System"

Good point.

I think that for such mails yast-commit is not proper mailing list as
there is too big trafic for such important message like unaccepted
package.

So do it the other way round: send the notifications to yast-commit
and filter messages from "OBS Notification System" and put them to a separate
folder
so you can easily see them.

You could even add a filter for "Request .* changed to declined" to just see the
rejected submits...

For me this seems to be a better solution than yast-devel.

--

Ladislav Slez√°k
Appliance department / YaST Developer