Re: [yast-devel] Build Service Mails on Yast Devel
On Tue, 21 Jan 2014 09:58:36 +0100
Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx> wrote:

On Tue, 21 Jan 2014 09:54:29 +0100
Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

Maybe it's just me, but I don't like seeing e-mails from
build-service on yast-devel as it's too many of them and I'm a bit
lost in a high traffic. One e-mail once a day is OK, but 5 - 8 a day
seems to be too much.

I'm unable to follow other discussions because of that. What's your
opinion?

Bye
Lukas

Well, it is intention ot have it on visible place as it is important
information if submit request are declined. On other hand if it is
accepted, then it is not so important information, but I cannot
disable only one of it.

OBS notifications also do not allow batching mails now. Maybe you can
ask coolo, if he want to add it.

Josef

And one trick. I have all mails from BS in separated directory where
filter store it.
It is easy filter X-Mailer Contains "OBS Notification System"

I think that for such mails yast-commit is not proper mailing list as
there is too big trafic for such important message like unaccepted
package. Usually package is not accepted when it do not pass openQA, as
other failures catch jenkins before submit.

Josef