Re: [yast-devel] Re: Request 213989 created by varkoly (delete openSUSE:Factory/yast2-kerberos-client)
Am 16.01.2014 09:59, schrieb Karl Eichwalder:
Peter Varkoly <varkoly@xxxxxxxx> writes:

The package yast2-auth-client will replace this package.

Actions:
- delete package openSUSE:Factory/yast2-kerberos-client
I think the name of that textdomain was just "kerberos"? What will be
the name of the new textdomain? Just "auth", or "auth-client"?
auth-client

I'd like to merge and rename our translation files (.pot/.po)
accordingly.

Are there other renaming actions going on?

--
Peter Varkoly
Sr. Engineering Manager SUSE Linux Enterprise Applications