[yast-devel] Fwd: [gsoc-mentors] GSoC Ideas on Ideas page
Hello All

Since yast has been going through a lot of development, recently, I
thought it will be great if yast can use Google Summer of Code Project
to get some old modules re-implemented or so whatever is find with the
yast team.

It will be great to see some yast related ideas getting through this
year. Let me know what you guys feel about it

<quote>
Hi,
We have about a month before organization applications close. I
request all interested mentors to add in their projects on our ideas
page:

https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:GSOC_ideas

Hoping to see loads of ideas soon ;)
</unquote>