Re: [yast-devel] Novell Login Success
On Wed, 8 Jan 2014 05:24:39 -0700 (MST)
Novell Account <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks! The information you entered has been added to your login.
You can change this at any time by clicking Edit Account from any
login page.

Some sites require that your email be validated before you can access
them.

To re-validate your email address please do the following:

1) Click on this link
https://secure-www.novell.com/selfreg/jsp/protected/validateEmail.jsp?code=91366481515225

2) Login using your username and password.

3) Your email address will then be re-validated.

Validation Code = 91366481515225

Hi,
I just changed yast-team user to use this address. So yast-devel now
gets all OBS notification for anything related to the yast-team user.
The user now do all OBS submission with jenkins, so we will see if some
of our submit requests start failing or if something in yast:Head start
failing.

Josef