Re: [yast-devel] jenkins autosubmit to factory
Dne 18.11.2013 16:48, Martin Vidner napsal(a):
On Mon, Nov 11, 2013 at 09:58:24AM +0100, David Majda wrote:
It would be nice to document the autosubmit at

http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:YaST:_Development_Workflow

so that we don't end up with undocumented black magic.

As an external developer, I would probably primarily like to know:

* what code exactly goes where
* how is the submit triggered
* how the whole thing works (what things happen in what order and how
can I inspect them)

Right. Done. Please review that page, as the paste below is missing the
hyperlinks.

LGTM content-wise. It could use some formatting/styling love, but I don't have time to help with that now.

--
David Majda
SUSE developer