[yast-devel] Submit requests to YaST:Head OBS repository have been disabled

Hi all,

I have disabled submit requests to YaST:Head OBS repository because
the packages are developed at Github and are automatically submitted by Jenkins.

If anybody (usually outside the Yast team) creates a submit request in OBS to
YaST:Head we need to reject it and tell the submitter how to do it properly
via Github.

Therefore I decided to disable submit requests completely.

From now, if you try to send a submit request to YaST:Head it will not be
allowed
and you will see this error message:

The YaST packages are developed at Github (https://github.com/yast or
https://github.com/libyui) and are automatically submitted to YaST:Head OBS
project by Jenkins CI (http://ci.opensuse.org/view/Yast/) after each Git
commit
(if the testsuite passes).

See "CONTRIBUTING.md" file at the respective Github repository for more
details.

You can also contact Yast developers at #yast irc.freenode.org or
yast-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxx (http://lists.opensuse.org/yast-devel/) mailing list.

It is configured in "OBS:RejectRequests" attribute at
https://build.opensuse.org/project/attributes/YaST:Head, feel free to improve
the
message if you think something is wrong or missing...

Any objections to this?

--

Ladislav Slez√°k
Appliance department / YaST Developer