Re: [yast-devel] How good is your (Ruby) code ?
On Mon, 2 Dec 2013 15:02:49 +0100
Klaus Kaempf <kkaempf@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

this talk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi1YTkXwxA
Baruco 2013: Building a Culture of Quality, by Bryan Helmkamp

from the Barcelona Ruby Conference (Baruco) 2013 gives quite some
hints on building quality into code.

The presenter, Bryan Helmkamp, started https://codeclimate.com to do
automated code reviews.

Codereviews can analyze code directly from github. I have added
yast-network to give you an initial impression:
https://codeclimate.com/github/yast/yast-network

Enjoy,

Klaus

I already send there link to codeclimate. Its UI is quite nice and some
features are really good ( especially status in pull requests ), but
from technical perspective it measures only complexity and not other
metrics, so I think that metric fu is better to get complete impression
about code quality (Some examples where it say it is OK, is actually
quite bad from different reasons like bad place of method, which use
less self and more calls on parameter).

Josef