Re: [yast-devel] YaST module documentation
On Thu, 28 Nov 2013 22:09:49 +0100
Günther J. Niederwimmer <gjn@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Josef,

Am Donnerstag, 28. November 2013, 17:10:33 schrieb Josef Reidinger:

On Thu, 28 Nov 2013 16:28:05 +0100
And initial version [1]. It is wiki, so feel free to improve it,
extend it or ask me if something is not clear, so I can make it
better for other developers.

Josef

[1] http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:YaST:_Code_Organization

Can any make a Docu from the YasT2 Module witch Variables Indexes is
used in Ldap

The background is, when you have a external LDAP Server it is a
Problem to find out the correct Variables or the needed Indexes usw.

Hi Günther,
I don't understand what you exactly need. Can you be more specific what
documentation you need? I recognize that you need something with
ldap-client, so I add yardoc configuration to this module and generate
online documentation [1]. If you need something specific, please try to
be more specific, I don't understand what you mean with Variable
Indexes. If you can point me to source code, it can also helps to
understand which part you are interested in.

Josef

[1] http://www.rubydoc.info/github/yast/yast-ldap-client/master/frames