Re: [yast-devel] YaST module documentation
Hi Josef,

On Thu, 28 Nov 2013 15:28:41 +0100
Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx> wrote:
[...]
If you have
any questions feel free to ask us, we can then update documentation to
include all important stuff. Also we can point you to more specific
document that describe part in which you are interested in.

Thanks for the fast response! I'll let you know when I have more questions.

Regards,
Nanuk

Josef

[1] http://doc.opensuse.org/projects/YaST/openSUSE11.3/
[2] https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:YaST_development_reboot
[3] https://github.com/yast/yast-services-manager

--
Nanuk Krinner - Systems Management Engineer
Tel: +49-911-74053-577 - nkrinner@xxxxxxx