Re: [yast-devel] jenkins back and removed broken/* branches

On Tuesday 19 November 2013 17:18:28 Josef Reidinger wrote:
BTW, I thought that Martin had a script for removing all the "broken"
branches and actually ... did remove them?

I write my own version as it is quite easy task:
# run on clear checkout
for j in *; do
echo $j
cd $j
for i in `git branch -r | grep broken | sed "s:origin/::"; do
git push origin :$i
done
cd -
done

Please don't forget to please^Wforce everybody to run
git fetch --prune
on their local repos/clones. Otherwise the broken branches may reappear.

Ciao,
Daniel

--
J. Daniel Schmidt <jdsn@xxxxxxx> SUSE LINUX Products GmbH