Re: [yast-devel] jenkins autosubmit to factory
On Fri, 8 Nov 2013 18:45:29 +0100
Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,
today I plan to modify jenkins to do this stuff. It was done only
partial, because when my script run, maintenance update of jenkins
start ( I get no info that it is planned, Daniel and Bernhard added to
CC ). So some job have it and few doesn't.

I plan to run script again on Monday, so all jobs will have it. To not
loose the script add it to devtools[1], so next time it will be faster
( now it took me with writting script and reading API documentation
around half of hour ) and everyone can reuse it.

Josef

[1] https://github.com/yast/yast-devtools/pull/39

JFYI - now script run successfully and now all modules in jenkins can
do autosubmit to factory and send email if failed author of commit and
to yast-commit.

One thing to emails - I disable sending emails for each failed build,
so it send only once if it failed and then send another when it is
fixed, but no emails between when it is still broken. If you want old
behavior, we can discuss it and it is easy to change it.

Josef