[yast-devel] jenkins autosubmit to factory
Hi,
today I plan to modify jenkins to do this stuff. It was done only
partial, because when my script run, maintenance update of jenkins
start ( I get no info that it is planned, Daniel and Bernhard added to
CC ). So some job have it and few doesn't.

I plan to run script again on Monday, so all jobs will have it. To not
loose the script add it to devtools[1], so next time it will be faster
( now it took me with writting script and reading API documentation
around half of hour ) and everyone can reuse it.

Josef

[1] https://github.com/yast/yast-devtools/pull/39