Re: [yast-devel] Jenkins sending to factory and future of yast-commit mailing list
On Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 02:02:11PM +0100, Josef Reidinger wrote:
Hi,
At first I think that there is now good time to switch hudson to start
sending sr to openSUSE:Factory when version changed as we already
agreed in past. It is good time, because we are only weak away from
GMC, so there is really low risk of accidental took of package to 13.1.

+1

At the second I like to enable together with this step also sending
emails when build start failing. We agreed on yast-commit mailing list.
But when I check the mailing list I found there a bunch of useless
mails like few commits send to repo, click on link to see diff. I think
that github works fine even without this email notification.
Who read such commit mails? I think that we can stop sending there such
emails and send there failures from jenkinks and set OBS to send there
also if a package start failing in YaST:Head. What do you think about
it?

+1
As I already said, the current *global* notifications are noise that I
don't read. I find it more practical to Watch *some* of the repositories.

--
Martin Vidner, Cloud & Systems Management Team
http://en.opensuse.org/User:Mvidner

  • No further messages