Re: [yast-devel] RFC: Maintenance branch for 13.1
On 23.9.2013 12:37, Ladislav Slezak wrote:
Just a question: Should be the branches added globally to all yast Git
repositories (by a script) or should each maintainer branch it manually?

I'd rather do it for all repos globally to not miss something and
because some repos
do not have a responsible maintainer.

Opinions?

Some git repos might already contain the branches. If you create them by a script, you would also have to make sure the branch is created exactly at the last commit that is in openSUSE 13.1 and I'm afraid some commits actually did not make it to openSUSE 13.1.

Bye
Lukas

--

Lukas Ocilka, Cloud & Systems Management Department
SUSE LINUX s.r.o., Praha