Re: [yast-devel] Packages not dropped and not in Yast:Head
On Wed, Oct 09, 2013 at 10:45:04AM +0200, Josef Reidinger wrote:
Hi,
when I creating jobs on jenkins I found that we have bunch of modules
that is not dropped ( no single README.md ) and also not in Yast:Head,
so in fact testing on opensuse is not possible.

What has README.md to do with package dropping?

Below is list of such modules ( please comment if modules are living or
should be dropped and reason why it is not in yast:head ):

s390

Still needed for S/390 on SLE.

Regards,
Arvin