Re: [yast-devel] ldap Viewer cn=Administrator
Am Dienstag, 27. August 2013, 11:35:46 schrieb Jiri Suchomel:
V Tue, 27 Aug 2013 10:43:02 +0200

Günther J. Niederwimmer <gjn@xxxxxxxxxxx> napsáno:
Hello,

Can any tell me on witch place the ldap-Viewer store the cn=....

Do you mean "yast2 ldap_browser"?

YES ;)

I have installed my ldap with a other "cn=admin" but the ldap-Viewer
don't read the /etc/sysconfig/ldap and I have always the
"cn=Administrator"

Seems strange. Maybe it is configuration from your previous install?
Connections for LDAP browser are stored
in /var/lib/YaST2//ldap_servers.ycp, could you check it?

Yes, in this file is "cn=Administrator,dc=..."

Now I correct it and it is working.

I mean the Problem is "yast2 ldap_browser" never read the /etc/sysconfig/ldap.

If it does not help, file a bug report and attach all relevant files
(logs, ldap configuration...)

It helps ;-), Thanks

--
mit freundlichen Grüßen / best Regards,