[yast-devel] REMINDER Unify yast-yast2 directory structure
Last chance to comment proposal.
Josef

On Wed, 21 Aug 2013 10:06:13 +0200
Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,
now yast-yast2 contain library directory that is separated to
sub-directories [1]. I would like to have there only one src directory
that respect Y2DIR structure.
Main benefit from this move is that it is much easier to test code,
because now there interdependencies between directories, so you need
to know what subdirs you must use and it means you must create a lot
of effort to detect it or test only on installed system ( both is bad
from my POV ).
The biggest drawback is that we lost logical separation between these
modules, but we can improve documentation, so it is not so big ( like
links in documentation of related modules ).

Do you have any objections, opinions or comments?
If not I do it on Tuesday 27th ( so lslezak and mvidner can make
comments after his return from vacation ).

Josef

[1] https://github.com/yast/yast-yast2/tree/master/library