Re: [yast-devel] removing obsolete YaST SVN repo
On 08/23/2013 04:32 PM, J. Daniel Schmidt wrote:
Hi YaST-Hackers,

About 15 months ago YaST migrated from SVN to GIT.
Since then the old SVN repo was in read-only mode.

If nobody objects, I'd like to remove the old svn repo now.
So, does anybody still use it or relies on the repo being available?

Please tell me by next week. Otherwise I will remove it next Friday.

Hi,

I suggest to store a tarball with the back-up of the repo before removing it completely - just in case, one never knows.

However, I'd go ahead and remove it from the SVN server - if nothing else, it can be confusing and someone (not on this list) may at first think that this is the recent YaST repo.

Jiri

--
Regards,

Jiri Srain