[yast-devel] Bigger example of tests and possible code reduction with ruby
Hi,
I just created another pull request[1] that demonstrate how easy can be
written test with new framework and what is more important how easy is
to modify it ( like add another value to test ). It also demonstrate
how can be with ruby simplified code.

If you have any question please just ask, so we can see better code on
more places.

Also you can review if I do not break anything ( you can proof it with
test case ).

Josef

P.S. not recognizing embedded IPv4 in IPv6 is intention as I do
refactoring, but after accept of it, I will fix it as it is valid
syntax.

[1] https://github.com/yast/yast-yast2/pull/106