[yast-devel] Skeleton or refactored yast module
Hi,
I am now considering if for documentation purpose is better if we have
skeleton or have one really nice plugin that can be used as example. I
think about pros and cons and summarize it below. What is your opinion
on this topic as it would be nice to have something where we can point
new developer who is interested in Yast like when you start you can
play generate skeleton and start playing or start with this module and
play with it.

Skeleton:
Pros:
- simply
- have marks where user should change something

Cons:
- simply to become outdated or broken as it is not used except new
developers ( it actually happen to old one )

Nice module:
Pros:
- real code, so bigger chance that it contain code that developer
need
- code is regularly used and tested
- real automated tests
Cons:
- contain module specific code, that is not need to understand

Josef