Re: [yast-devel] Question Problem with new Hardware
On Sun, 18 Aug 2013 13:39:26 +0200
Günther J. Niederwimmer <gjn@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello,

A fiend have a new Hardware ASUS P9D WS with the new CPU 1150 Socket
and the new C226 Chipset.

On this Motherboard it is not possible to install oS 12.3 or 13.1

I have no mouse or / keyboard (logitech wireless), is this a YaST2
Problem or a kernel Problem.

With older P8CWS, Chipset C216 it is working.

Grub2 can handle this Problem?

Hi Gunther,
if you attach common keyboard it works? if so, then we need logs to
detect what can cause it as it can be various problems from kernel,
udev, X . I think that it is probably not YaST2 as YaST2 do
configuration during installation, but expect working mouse and
keyboard, that is handled automatic with udev and X11.
I suggest to open bug report in bugzilla.
Josef