Re: [yast-devel] Introduce Y2DIR "lib" directory
On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 03:59:44PM +0200, Lukas Ocilka wrote:
The only piece of information which is missing (or I can't find) is
Where is this directory './lib' installed on the system?

Ruby bindings look for it under Y2DIR, so it is
/usr/share/YaST2/lib by default.

The makefiles/devtools don't contain any helpers for that currently.

For instance, this library
https://github.com/yast/yast-services-manager/blob/master/src/modules/services_manager.rb
contains main_dialog function plus its handling and I'd like to put
it into some separate file outside /usr/share/YaST2/modules --
because it's not for public usage, it's intended just for the
purpose of Yast Services Manager.

So, where exactly should I install it? Sources should be IMO in
./lib in
https://github.com/yast/yast-services-manager/tree/master/src or am
I wrong?

Yes, it goes alongside clients and modules under src.
--
Martin Vidner, Cloud & Systems Management Team
http://en.opensuse.org/User:Mvidner