Re: [yast-devel] IGNORE: new y2tool does not provide generateYCPWrappers any more
On Mon, Aug 12, Thomas Fehr wrote:

Just forget it, I removed yast2-core-devel from BuildRequires,
which caused the problem. Just fixing this.

Hi,

While trying to build yast2-storage, I stumbled over the fact
that y2tools does not support command "generateYCPWrappers"
any more. We still use these calls for cenerating the wrappers
for callback functions between libstorage and yast2-storage.
In spite of the misleading name generateYCPWrappers, these have
noting to do with YCP code but with functionality in yast2-core
which ist still valid and used.

When building yast2-storage it now fails with:

y2tool: Can't find "generateYCPWrappers" in /usr/share/YaST2/data/devtools/bin

Tschuess,
Thomas Fehr
--
Thomas Fehr, SuSE Linux Products GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nuernberg,
Germany

Tschuess,
Thomas Fehr