Re: [yast-devel] YaST Ruby final conversion & integration - DONE
On 08/05/2013 10:49 AM, Freek de Kruijf wrote:
Op maandag 5 augustus 2013 09:20:54 schreef Jiri Srain:
Thanks from me also.

However the translators are faced with a _huge_ task to adjust in about 3300
messages in the yast po files the string "\n" by "\\n". This can be done by in
a script using eg. sed. The uncertainty however is that we do not know if any
other part of such a message is changed also. this means that we still have to
check all these messages and remove the fuzzy indication by hand. Anyway there
are also 37 messages without a previous translation. So apparently messages
have been changed.

Is it possible for the developers to mark messages in the pot files in which
only "\n" has been changed into "\\n"?

Please see this thread:
http://lists.opensuse.org/yast-devel/2013-08/msg00019.html

It seems to be a bug and Ladislav is checking that...
We expect that instead of "\\n", "\n" is the correct format.

Bye
Lukas

--

Lukas Ocilka, Cloud & Systems Management Department
SUSE LINUX s.r.o., Praha