Re: [yast-devel] Problem with Ruby YaST bootloader module
On Thu, 01 Aug 2013 13:03:05 +0200
Freek de Kruijf <freek@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I generated a native system using the iso with the Ruby YaST modules.
The basic generation went well.

When I boot my system now I get the 13.1M3 system. However I want to
boot my original 12.3 system as the default system. So I started the
YaST module bootloader, but it crashed with the following message:

YaST got signal 6 at YCP file /usr/share/YaST2/modules/Wizard.rb:857
/sbin/yast2: regel 431: 1732 Afgebroken
$ybindir/y2base $module "$@" "$SELECTED_GUI" $Y2_GEOMETRY $Y2UI_ARGS
Unable to load library icui18n "Cannot load library icui18n:
(icui18n: kan gedeeld objectbestand niet openen: Bestand of map
bestaat niet)"

Do I need to file a bug report in bugzilla?

Hi Freek,
It looks like you use qt plugin and there is problem in its linking.
You can report it and include also there ldd
of /usr/lib/YaST2/bin/y2base. Also please verify that your dependencies
is fulfilled.
BTW it has nothing to do with ruby conversion.

Josef