[yast-devel] YaST Ruby final conversion & integration tomorrow
Hi,

on today's YCP Killer meeting we decided we are GO for the YCP to Ruby final conversion & integration tomorrow Tuesday July 30. This means we'll implement the plan outlined in [1] and [2].

The most important thing for you:

** YaST Git will be frozen from 2013-07-30 6:00 CEST **

The freeze is expected to take one day. We will notify you when the freeze is over or if we encounter problems during the final conversion & integration that will make it take longer.

[1] http://lists.opensuse.org/yast-devel/2013-07/msg00028.html
[2] http://lists.opensuse.org/yast-devel/2013-07/msg00038.html

--
David Majda